The rosemary plant grows wild in the Mediterranean, where it is prized for its leathery foliage as well as its potent flavor as a spice. Our rosemary essential oil is steam-distilled from the leaves of Rosmarinus officinalis grown in Tunisia.
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis ct cineole
- Country of Origin: Tunisia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh, strong, woody, balsamic, herbal minty scent
- Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Ginger, Lemon, Orange, and Peppermint
Rosemary is a warming, stimulating essential oil that can be useful in hair products and helping to provide focus. Aromatically, it can purify the air and provide balance during times of intense emotional distress. Diffuse or apply in 2-5% dilution.
Rosemary has been used medicinally for several thousand years. Its leaves were traditionally burned in hospitals to purify the air.
3rd Party Testing