The pine tree grows around the world and can reach heights of over 100 feet tall. Our pine essential oil is steam-distilled from the needles of the Hungarian Pinus sylvestris.
- Botanical Name: Pinus sylvestris
- Country of Origin: Hungary
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Needles
- Aromatic Scent: Woody, turpentine-like, sweet resinous, fresh, pine evergreen scent. It is often viewed as representing the smell of Northern forests
- Blends well with: Citronella, Cypress, Tea Tree, Juniper, Myrrh, and Rosemary
Pine essential oil is commonly used in steam rooms and baths to revive tired muscles and promote clear breathing. Diffuse or apply in 2-5% dilution.
Pine Oil has a long history of use in the sauna, steam bath, and as an additive to baths and massage products targeting sore muscles and strengthening the system.
3rd Party Testing