*5ml and 15ml Sizes Available*
Melissa officinalis, commonly known as lemon balm, comes from a sweet, lemony herb. Our melissa essential oil is steam-distilled from the leaves of the plant.
- Botanical Name: Melissa officinalis
- Country of Origin: Slovenia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Aromatic Scent: warm and radiant scent reminiscent of lemons
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Neroli, and Rose
Melissa leaf essential oil is well known for its uplifting properties. Use topically in very small dilution.
Melissa comes from the Greek for ‘HoneyBee’. It was used to give comfort and drive away sadness.
3rd Party Testing