A very gentle oil for the skin, copaiba has been used since the 16th century by natives of Brazil for the benefit of the whole body. It is steam distilled from the copaifera tree in Brazil and is valued for its high beta-caryophyllene content.
- Botanical Name: Copaifera officinalis
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Resin
- Aromatic Scent: Balsamic, woody, subtle earthy scent
- Blends well with: Cedarwood, Roman Chamomile, Sandalwood, Black Pepper, Lemon, Lemongrass, and Cypress
Apply to areas where discomfort or soreness is present for relief. When applied, it can have a calming effect on the emotions and body as a whole. Apply to the bottom of the feet for overall health and a feeling of greater peace.
The main chemical constituent found in Copaiba is also found in hemp products.
3rd Party Testing