Our neroli essential oil is steam-distilled from the blossoms of Italian citrus Citrus aurantium (bitter orange) trees. It has a sweet floral fragrance, mixed with tones of citrus.
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Flower
- Aromatic Scent: sweet, floral citrus aroma
- Blends well with: Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh, Nutmeg, and Clove Bud
Neroli can be used to decrease scarring and lessen stretch marks. It is useful for all types of skin. Apply in 2-5% dilution regularly for clear, blemish-free skin on the face, arms, and legs.
Though bitter orange essential oil has been around for centuries, neroli essential oil wasn’t discovered until the seventeenth century. It was named after Anna Maria de la Tremoille, Princess of Nerola. The oils properties were extremely valued by the people of Venice who used it against plague and fevers.
3rd Party Testing