* 5ml and 15ml sizes available.
Blue tansy essential oil is extracted using a special high pressure, low temperature steam extraction process from flowers of the Tanacetum annuum grown in Morocco.
- Botanical Name: Tanacetum annuum
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Flower/Stem
- Aromatic Scent: Tansy Blue Essential Oil has a surprisingly sweet scent making it perfect for applications in skin care products and skin therapies
- Blend well with: Ravensara
Blue tansy is known for its powerful skin care properties and can improve relaxation and fight stress. Apply in a 2-5% dilution to affected areas with light massage.
Tansy Blue Essential Oil is sometimes mistakenly referred to as Moroccan Chamomile, though Moroccan Chamomile is an entirely different species.
Blue tansy is generally found to be non-irritating and non-toxic. Research and anecdotes seem to indicate that its strength is highest when used at a maximum concentration of 5%. Avoid use during pregnancy.
3rd Party Testing